In case you came looking for me! :)
Yes! I still write. Just at a new address.
The Purple Street. Visit!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Ambala - 7 Years!!

Yeah! This place was nice one! I learnt my life's best lessons here, starting from my schooling days to the end of college days. It gave me a lot of experience which can't be shared on small canvas. As tweeted by Will Smith below
Gaining many experiences I am going to start a new chapter of my life soon, here I met many faces, all of different kind, every face defining its own way of life, some influencing, few got influenced, few attacked, few revealed, few touched life deeply.

We have always a lot of facts or matter to share, they are positive and negative, of both kinds. I think positivism will be good here (lol)

A guy from my school, he helped me a lot in learning Hindi of North India. In my south eastern state we have other form of Hindi. ("Mujhe nhi pata" is spoken as "humko kya pata") :P Its just an example, come to Jharkhand sometime and experience it!! I would like to thank him for an Improvement in my Hindi, that is why people of Haryana never thought me to be a Jharkhandi :P, either by my looks they would say "Tu toh South Indian hain na" or assumed me to be local. :D :D

Though spending a lot of time in Haryana, I was also influenced by Punjab :P
Punjabi Food!
Punjabi Style!
Punjabi Language!
.
.
. errr... Punjabi Girl too :P (Yup!! Aap me se kuch logo ko kahani pata hi hogi) :D - Never Mind, It was just a LOL (laugh out loud) kind of story.
Better Kept aside! ;)

Chandigarh! Wah! Kya sehar hai... :) It was a nice time spent there two times during summer internships. College time of four years! Unforgettable! Padhai ke time bs padhai thodi aur dhang se kar leni chaie thi, fir sab set hota, but still everything is awesome... :)

Earlier I used to think a lot on times like why it happens with me, now what will I do, what will happen... blah..blah.. But I learnt!!
Cheerfulness comes from inside, no one can gift this to you!!

After making mistakes we regret a lot! We waste our time regretting about our past mistakes and crying over it. Instead why don't we think constructively and try to learn from them. "If we spend our whole life regretting things in the past, we'll never get to enjoy the things in our present."
I learnt this too in Ambala (:P)

One of the quote by Paulo Coelho I would like to share here is:

I guess you beautiful people are smart enough to get this point. 


By the way a lot of quotes has been shared till now, so let me proceed with my experience with college, I have seen people complaining. But truly speaking I loved my college since very first day (But the university was seriously worst) :P Whether it was classroom, hostel, canteen or team-work... The best that always came to my mind was "The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion". So I always tried to speak less and work more (kisi mahatma ne kaha bhi h shayad ye pehle, mujhe naam nhi yaad :P )
That is why people also suggested me a lot of times "Speak Something". :P

 "Chup kyu rehta hai, kuch bol bhi liya kar" :P 
People used to find me boring at times! hahaha.... 
But this was not always true, many people also found me interesting too :P (Not joking)

This all was my perspective about myself and the change in me (either good or bad) since last seven years!! May be kuch alag lagta ho logo ko mere bare me, but I don't actually care what people think about me... :P

At the end I would like to thank my fellows Jagathi, Anand, Dhairya, Tarun, Nishank, Aivin, Purnima, Sumanpreet, Nitin, Himanshu, Anurag for the time they spent with me. These guys never changed their face, any situation accounted, they stood their for me.

All the hostel and college fellows deserve acknowledgement from my side for teaching me something on their part! So thanks everyone! :)

Kuch naam mai abhi likhna bhool gya hounga, mujhe maaf karna,
lekin dil me aap logon ki jagah hi niraali h!! Zindgi bhar dil me rahegi aapki yaad!!


Few of my Collection of Pics can be seen at: http://mywordsoffaith.wordpress.com/

12 comments:

  1. What according to you is the meaning of "Trust everybody, but don't sell your sword"...???

    ReplyDelete
  2. This phrase means that in your journey through life thinking yourself as a warrior who has to go through many ways and face many difficulties, so throughout the way you will meet many people, may be all good, may be all bad or may be some good and some bad. So you need to listen all of them because its not possible at first glance to recognize the person, So by the sentence "don't sell your sword" it means that you should keep your self confidence alive and be aware that you should be on safe side when attacked from behind, may be person you are trusting would later appear to be just a fake one, so Trust Everybody but don't sell your sword!! I guess you would have understood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wah ji, kya bat-2.... aap to bade hi smart ho gaye ;)

      Delete
    2. hehe... :) Bas tum logon se hi seekha h :P

      Delete
  3. thankyou...just like i had thought..but jus needed a confirmation if i was right on what i had thought..but this was great... thanks.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh teri.....tune to aansu hi nikal diye :')...khushi wale ;p

    yahan to diary se bhi badiya likha hai...thank you yar...waise maine bhi bahut kuch seekha hai (jhele koi aur seekhe koi...lol) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... :) Thank You Jagathi... It was seriously a nice time of my life in college... I am never going to forget these years!! :) By the way ye sahi kaha "Jhele koi aur seekhe koi" ;) Sahi baat hai :P

      Delete
    2. han yar i'll also not forget these years...never thought that some people can become my 'BEST FRIENDS' (standards hi itne high hote the...lol)
      but still some managed to cross that line including you...ha ha, ab peecha ni chodungi, jab bhi jaroorat padi pakka disturb karungi ;)

      and u can also disturb...;p

      Delete
  5. Dhairya Singh AryaJune 8, 2012 at 11:43 PM

    you know, human beings are like stars some twinkles a lot and some less...
    and they twinkles, just because of their positive characters..... and for me you are always a twinkling star...I learn't several things from you .... hats off to u .... thanks to be part of my life....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!! That is awesome :) Thanks to you too, you were like my first teacher at hostel :P Learnt a lot of things from you Sirjee... and thanks for commenting non-anonymously on this post :P :D (don't mind)

      Delete
    2. wow!!! dhairya's phylosophy...:)

      twinkle-twinkle little star
      how i wonder what u are?

      not now...i know the value of these stars...KEEP SHINING !!!

      Delete