In case you came looking for me! :)
Yes! I still write. Just at a new address.
The Purple Street. Visit!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

To Nowhere


Yesterday, at 5.35 in the morning (yes!! in the morning) I was ready to leave my beloved hostel room for an exam which had promised me that it will give me a nice job if and only if I clear that paper beating rest of the best Indian Brains (not less than a lac i suppose) who utilized their past few precious years in the great engineering factories of our nation to learn something. 


Anyway in no mood of exam picking up my dirtiest jeans and a faded shirt unwashed but pressed twice (to preserve its brand status). I left hostel in next 10 minutes.

*Please don't doubt I took the shower before wearing all those stuffs

Those ten minutes sound of crushing coals by a mess worker was hitting my head (actually not that much) but it was weird. I thought of transferring some of new songs in my phone to give'em a try during the journey (really transfer speed in Win 8 is awesome, but it may be an illusion of green fancy bar). 

Crossing the fence to take the soiled path through farms for highway, I saw sun which was still half showing its face, i clicked a pic (actually two) of it as if it was hiding from someone. Best one of them is below:
(Photo pe jyada mat jao, bhavnao ko samjho)

Listening "Folk tune" by Hari Prasad Chaurasia (I swear I don't know him really) but the flute played in the music was really comparably more soothing than that coal crushing sound.
*The song was given to me by someone who really wanted me to listen that in silence. 

With the flute music I crossed whole path through big farms from where the wheat had been harvested recently. With cool wind blowing through, I enjoyed the "Folk Tune". 

Reaching the exam center a huge crowd of unemployed people waiting for the gate to be opened, were staring at each other like they are going to take away few scores from them through wireless communication (please mind some electronics) before the exam starts. 
A few were really enjoying the wait as if they had come to enjoy the exam which costed 275 bucks (Seriously I could have bought a nice Paulo Coelho's novel out of that). I was also a victim of my own feelings to crack such a high level authentication system (just for description, don't take seriously). 

Only for fucking 80 seats ( may be, i don't remember exact), 200 people had gathered in one slot on this day at this center (normally 41 more exists in whole India) which had 2 more slots to go. 
OMG! lets do some maths: 

1 lac (5 zeros after one actually) X 275 = 275 lacs (again 5 zeros after 275

(we talk in lacs normally, because don't forget India has 2nd largest population in the world)
so this was, where they made a profit, and only 80 people were going to be selected. 

As I earlier said I was in no mood, I still stood there in a queue to get registered for the exam (same as you stand in any Railway Reservation Center, but don't compare the speed of work). They took our finger prints and clicked our photos and we were done. 

Then a waiting session for next 1 hour.

Exam Starts at 09:59 am 

(In between: I clicked, I slept, I sneezed....  :P )

Exam Ends at 11:59 am

It went well :P (lol) as always it goes well for me only, not for the recruiters... :P 

On successful return of hostel (in a TATA NANO) I managed to calculate the expense of the day and guess what I asked myself:

"Where have you been all day?"

"Nowhere" (lol)

# Special Thanks to TATA NANO's boss, who helped me saving at least my 5 bucks!! :)



[Well, thanks for reading. I know this post might be like some torture but thanks for adjusting with it :P ]


*Please mind some grammatical errors. Suggestions welcomed :P


(पूछ लेना अगर समझ में नहीं आया तो कि "Nowhere" क्यों, वैसे तो बुद्धिमान तुम हो ) :D

10 comments:

  1. why did you felt that you were nowhere?? did'nt you experiencd....or learnd smthng???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again I had to return empty handed that is why I said "Nowhere", Ya! I learnt many things, like how much more do I need to know my own field, a nice traveling experience but for what I went is not what I am going to get...
      I hope it will take some time, but something will happen... So, I will be from Nowhere---to---->Somewhere :)

      Delete
    2. thnku mam..smjhaya kro...dms ko..awain..nautanki shuru ho jati h inki..:P

      Delete
  2. hmmmm.. when are you expecting ur results?
    n u nvr know what is there in ur destiny

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Idea about the result, May be next month. Ya nobody knows the destiny...

    ReplyDelete
  4. arey kaise to "NO WHERE"???.........gaye the na..to gyan jyoti, mohali
    (jokes apart)...
    seriously is post ko padh k i am clueless as to what i should say... :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. say nothing... kuch na kaho :P ye post sirf padhne k liye tha, kehne k liye ni :P

      Delete
    2. mr.rk singh..you cud be killd for this post..but maaf kya..n dnt evr underestimate urself...miracles do happn..belive i urself rebel!!!

      Delete