In case you came looking for me! :)
Yes! I still write. Just at a new address.
The Purple Street. Visit!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

History Repeats Itself, Coz Nobody Listens To !!

I learnt this quote for the first time in a mail from my friend, this quote touched my heart & i realized the truth behind this sentence.

Yesterday (30th March 2011) Indian Cricket team defeated Pakistan by 29 runs in 2nd Semifinal of ICC World Cup 2011 & my mind instantly said "The History Repeats, India again in final after a break of eight long years".
By the way I have been waiting long for writing something on Repetition of History, but didn't get something hot in it... Also History has always been a boring subject for me because "They fought, ruled, died on that day n blah blah..." Why do I need to learn the dates? I never understood the fact behind cramming the dates... Thank God, I am a science Student... :P

"History Repeats Itself, Coz Nobody Listens To !!"

This may be a contradictory statement (of course for me also) but a nice one!! I have seen on Google, when I typed these words there, the results were some quotes by George Bernard Shaw & in case of Images a few combined pics of Adolf Hitler & George W Bush. Do they resembled similarities? May be but they are none of my business, so lets move on with the previous topic.

As few days ago I was reading the novel 'Like The Flowing River' by 'Paulo Coelho', there was a short story I came across 'The Second Chance'. The story depicts how the Life always gives us another chance to eradicate our mistakes & resolve everything, it depends on us how we grasp the clues & how we act!! The story says that once the author during a trip to some city visited a church & refused to buy a book written by the Priest. But later he lamented on his own decision of refusal. So, after four years he again visited that church to buy the book but he was highly disappointed on knowing that the Priest died the previous year. But some of the signs depicted that he should visit the church because the book was still waiting for him & then he went to church to buy the book, a new priest who was previous one's brother gave him the book & said him that the priest would now be feeling happy even from the heaven as his book was so important for someone that the buyer came from other city. The most amazing moment came when the Brother of Priest Chanted the same wordings of his brother to the Author "Doesn't the inside of the church look lovely in the afternoon sun!" The Same words were uttered by the Father four years ago.



"LIFE ALWAYS GIVES US A SECOND CHANCE." :-)

God Bless You All !!

2 comments:

  1. why dont u pen down a buk.... m sure u will find gud publication houses..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It needs a lot of patience & time to write a book. So I think I need some more experience and patience, which is being gathered by me, as soon as I get my chance I will write for sure...
      Thanks for the suggestion. :)

      Delete